Can I pop in and say hello for a bit?

17th-19th April 2009
Izzard
Cria
Cria

Can I pop in and say hello for a bit?

Post by Izzard »

...since I live about a mile away. Excuse to use my new camera - I'll take some piccies for the gallery :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Re: Can I pop in and say hello for a bit?

Post by CyberDrac »

Popping in to visit is fine as long as you are expected and introduce yourself, for the protection of our participants we will challenge anyone not wearing a badge or being immediately identifiable by ourselves. All photos for the Gallery are welcome :), and if you want to stay overnight or get involved in any of the Big Screen games then you can always cough up the fiver and become a proper spectator. ;)

edit: also, don't forget that there are still two seats remaining if you decide that you want to drag your PC along and become a fully fledged participant.
Izzard
Cria
Cria

Post by Izzard »

Well you can challenge me if you like - it'll be the same me that's been to four previous LlamaLANs. Heck, I even particpated in two of them :D I might consider playing in this LAN if I can be bothered to remove Windows 7 so that I get more than about 2 frames a second in L4D again! (Otherwise I'll mainly just be coming to say Hi to Djarcas, Er00, Dragon, etc)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

You'll have to forgive me, I am renowned for my poor facial recognition and memory for names, it really is absolutely shocking, I'll probably spot you as you walk in through the door and shout something to the effect of ... "Oh! THAT Izzard!"
Izzard
Cria
Cria

Post by Izzard »

:)

By the way - I'll happily pay the spectator fee on the door, as it were. I just can't be sure I'll make it until the day before, most likely.
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Golem wrote:Gotcha. ;)
Oh! THAT Izzard!
Izzard
Cria
Cria

Post by Izzard »

There I am! :D