ProjectorGames at LlamaLAN 8?

Welcome to the Llama Initiative. Hawaiian grass skirts and coconuts at the ready.
Izzard
Cria
Cria

ProjectorGames at LlamaLAN 8?

Post by Izzard »

Hi folks. I notice on your front page and on the LlamaLAN 8 info you say there will be ProjectorGames. I just asked DjArcas and he says it hasn't been mentioned to him!

I was thinking of attending as a spectator (I live 3 minutes from the Scout hut) - but only to play ProjectorGames :)

DjArcas will, of course, be happy to bring all the gear alang...if you want it. Has it just been overlooked? :(
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

I believe CD has been tralking to one of the other members of the PG team. Hence the rather worrying fact that DJArcus has not heard about it :S

I'll speak to CD and find out the score :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

After discussions with Rob from PG many, many, weeks ago the wording was altered to reflect the fact that PG had attended previously but wasn't necessarily attending this one.
We have also been glad to welcome, at previous events, Projector Games with their own special brand of multiplayer gaming
Unfortunately we were unable to reach an agreement since we run so close to the wire on finances (we're strictly non-profit making) and that we had barely made the amount necessary to hire the venue for this event.

So, unfortunately it does mean that PG are unlikely to be attending LL8, hopefully that will not stop you from sticking your head around the door and saying 'Hi!' and considering attending a future event.

CD
Izzard
Cria
Cria

Post by Izzard »

Yeah I might do just that - depends what time I get off work.

I have been to a couple of LlamaLANs before, e.g. LlamaLAN 5...as part of ProjectorGames ;)
=|MAD|=EvO
Weanling
Weanling

Post by =|MAD|=EvO »

What do you actually need to run the projector games that you cannot get hold of ?? I may be able to help with some bits.
I'm not a shottie whore ...... i'm just harvesting noobs :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

We are specifically talking about ProjectorGames, as opposed to merely projector games (note the space), we have all that we need to run a few games on a projector, which we will be doing, ProjectorGames bring all their own kit, unfortunately we couldn't afford the replacement controllers which are part of their standard terms and conditions for them attending, and at the time we had the discussions we didn't even have enough people to pay for the hall and therefore free admissions for their staff weren't an option.

Much as I, indeed we, enjoy ProjectorGames, running LL8 at a loss simply isn't an option.

CD
djarcas
Cria
Cria

Post by djarcas »

Well, someone got the wrong end of some stick... somewhere.

Ofc we'd be happy to turn up and let you abuse our stuff for free. A llamalan that we didn't come along to would be horrible. And wrong. And THIS time you can destroy someone else's guitar hero controllers!

Just lemme know :-)
Projectorgames - the biggest multiplayer games in the world. Ever.
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

you are always welcome djarcas, would be great to have you there :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D