Helo from Leigh and #FullStop-Gaming

Seven Deadly Sins. More fun to be had in the 41st Scout hall...
Leigh
Cria
Cria

Helo from Leigh and #FullStop-Gaming

Post by Leigh »

Helo Fellers this is my 1st LAN event with LlamaLAN and very looking forward to it. i thought i would pop in a say hi before the Event so i got a few poeple i can chat wen i get there. so a big Hello from #FullStop-Gaming and myself Leigh Williamson

Thanks again

Leigh
#FullStop-Gaming Manager
Attending LlamaLAN 7.
Manager Of #FullStop-Gaming Supported by uQ.Gaming
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Welcome indeed ... this is a great example of last minute pimping ... looking forward to seeing you there, although this isn't shaping up to be the largest LlamaLAN event there is still plenty of opportunity for some 10 v 10 big game action.

As you may have guessed I am one of the co-organisers any information you require please feel free to bug me on IRC in #llamalan on Quakenet or via MSN since you've just added me to your list. Unfortunately I am flitting between two houses (one of which doesn't have 'net access) so I can be reached on the mobile number listed in the topic of the #llamalan channel.

CD
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Nice to see a new llama in the crowd! Bring along some of your mates from your own LAN party too, it would be nice to fill the hall up in the last 24 hours. You could be like Keifer Sutherland in a desperate 24 marathon to rally up an impossible number of attendees before the whole thing kicks off, making it just in the nick of time!

Get them interested before Friday, they could save themselves a few bob by paying early! ;)

Find out where I'm sitting in the seating plan and come say hi. :D
Leigh
Cria
Cria

Post by Leigh »

wel im sitting infront of Drac ha gonna be fun iv asked my mate hes letting me know tonight and il pay for him if so... umm yer deff il come say hi im bringing a nice lot of beers so we can have a beer! :)
Attending LlamaLAN 7.
Manager Of #FullStop-Gaming Supported by uQ.Gaming
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Now this is a man who speaks my language ... bring along those beers my good fellow ... and keep them flowing! ;)

CD