Battlefield 3 Beta

October 28th - 30th 2011
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta

Post by YaZoR »

king_clueless wrote:as a massive BF2 fan I basically bought MOH for the BF3 beta that came with it.

however I can't get it working and Origin doesn't have a opt out "Start when Windows loads" thing. God that pisses me off.

Uninstalled both tonight (this morning) and now thinking about waiting till BF3 hits sale price in January. God damn EA, twats!
Errrr, did you look in the settings..... <see attached>
Attachments
origin_startup.jpg
origin_startup.jpg (77.55 KiB) Viewed 11523 times
meh
sparton
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by sparton »

king_clueless wrote: I can't get it working and Origin doesn't have a opt out "Start when Windows loads" thing. God that pisses me off.
Uninstalled both tonight (this morning) and now thinking about waiting till BF3 hits sale price in January. God damn EA, twats!
I too spent lots of time on bf2, as well as bc2 (and starcraft 2 now you mention it) and, although origin is totally gay and not needed it does work and is closer to Steam than Windows live in terms of usability. Once you install and tell it to remember your passwords it gets you in a game quickly. The future of gaming is online. To ignore the likes of Starcraft 2, Bad Company 2 and BF3 is to ignore some of the best pc games out today.

If you need help with origin clueless add me on steam: rag3sparton. Happy to help, I just hope you have a beastly pc to play it properly :)

with that being said, I am still very much looking forward to some bf2 at Lan.....can't beat a bit of nostalgia :P
I'm on everythaang.
king_clueless
Weanling
Weanling

Post by king_clueless »

PMSL

Honestly didn't see that and I was looking everywhere. Jesus that's scary, I'm starting to lose it. Think I'll blame it on shit design instead, oh yes.

cheers for the shout guys. think I've been working too hard lately. need 2 weeks off, solid gaming :P
brain damage won't stop me!

Xfire - Steam - Twitter - Neglected blog