Just a question

22nd - 24th February 2008. Be there or be bored!
Pru
Weanling
Weanling

Just a question

Post by Pru »

Would there be any problem if i took my flute and played it in the sleeping room during the day when no one is asleep? im trying to get into the habbit it playing every day and if i dont take it to the lan i'll probably forget about it when i go home :P
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

I personally have no problem with it.

All I would say is, if people ask you to not play, then pack it away til llater on :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Pru
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Pru »

Fair enough, i would bring my sax too, but thats a hell of a lot louder than a flute, and i dont even make it sound good atm :P
Fatman
Cria
Cria

Post by Fatman »

As long as i can bring my decks, mixer and vinyl :D
Merrrr
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Oooh I could bring my Triton Studio. :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

/me packs his Hockey Stick ...

CD
Pru
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Pru »

Its temping just to bring my sax for a laugh and play it outside during the day, if i played it upstairs people in the lan hall would hear it, especialy if i screeched :P But horray for being able to play still alive from portal on my flute now :P
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

I'm sure the local residents would love you serenading them, however I think we could do with keeping them sweet, good venues are hard to find ;)

CD
Pru
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Pru »

Tbh CD even though the people inside the hall would be able to hear it if i played in the sleeping room, i doubt the residents would be able to hear it, especaily if they were inside (which lts face it, in febuary they probably wil be :P) but if its a prob i'll just stick to the flute, as i say, its alot quieter. I dont want to go upsetting anyone which is why i asked first :P
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

I'm sure that you wouldn't disturb anyone playing in the sleeping room with the flute, probably not with teh sax either, but I got a little nervous when you started talking about playing the Sax outside, the houses back right up to the hall and one is owned by the mother of my boss, so I'd like to keep him sweet.

CD
Pru
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Pru »

Fair enough. Maybe i could bring my sax and do a little test before loads of peeps arive, maybe if i played a few notes upstairs someone downstairs could tell me if it can be heard. Im pretty sure the sound of my flute wont carry, but i know how much lounder my sax is.