LlamaLAN 9 - LlamaWEAR

22nd - 24th February 2008. Be there or be bored!
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 9 - LlamaWEAR

Post by CyberDrac »

Fashion Llamas of the World unite!

This will be your chance to determine what piece of clothing (or indeed anything else) we slap the Llama logo onto next.

As with previous events we like to produce a item of clothing which commemorates the event, each event theses have got better and better culminating in the last two events with the superb classic LlamaLAN 7 Black t-shirt and the LlamaLAN 8 limited edition Hawaiian Shirts. So, once again the ever talented Golem will be inspired to place one of his works of art onto fabric once more.

We feel that the classic black t-shirt with a high contrast white design works superbly, BUT, is that all that you want?

In the past we have produced some generic LlamaWEAR, including polo shirts and fleeces, and based on comments made by various participants over the last couple of events we feel that they may still be a market for these quality items, BUT our supplier may only do a run of 10 or more and so here we are trying to gauge interest.

Other alternatives include Baseball Caps and Woolly Hats with the classic LlamaLAN Logo. There are other options of course like mugs and stuff for your desk, let us know if any of them tickle your fancy.

So, what do you think? Please visit the poll and state your interest in purchasing the following ...

A. [ ] Classic Black T-Shirt Limited Edition LlamaLAN 9 ONLY {£12.99 last time}
B. [ ] Fleece with embroidered LlamaLAN logo {£27.99 last time}
C. [ ] Baseball Cap with embroidered LlamaLAN logo {probably £8 to £10}
D. [ ] Woolly Hat with embroidered LlamaLAN logo {probably £8 to £10}
E. [ ] Something else ... please specify in the thread below

... so, let us know what you think would be best, and if we have enough to put in an order we will put them in the shop for people to pay.
Last edited by CyberDrac on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kryton
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kryton »

Sounds good, i would buy a woolly hat :)
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.

Wufflez
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wufflez »

I'd like to have a hat, like a cricket hat kind of thing, with a logo on the top bit, and my name around the front of the disc.

This ISN'T what I want =P, but something similar to the below hat would be cool.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/ac ... black.html

Have the LL logo in place of the words, and below the logo around the front of the rim, could have each persons name on individual hats.

I'm having trouble finding a place that does this kind of thing though =/

Closest I found so far is this:

http://www.tradeservicedirect.co.uk/cus ... uctid=3355

But you can only do a single application (eg a logo), and you have to order at least 5 of exactly the same hat, which means no individual hats from them, but that's the kind of hat I'm after and I think an LL one with each persons name on it would be awesome!
All your strokes are belong to Wuff.